Season: 1: Episode: 2: My Current Builds (Only the most important)

 Okay, so I'm just going to start us off today by saying that sometimes, like I said in episode 1, sometimes, the episodes will look really long. (If you want to hear more about that, go read episode 1 please.) Anyway, this episode is going to be one of those that looks really long. It's going to take multiple days to make, so I figure we'll probably get it published and released to the public around mid-day Wednesday (Pacific time). 

Let's get right into it!

This episode, as you can tell from the title (if you read the title name), is going to be about my current builds in Plane Crazy. I'll do a "My current builds" episode every season, at either episode 1 or episode 2, so then if you didn't see the seasons before or something like that, you can just watch the "My Current Builds" episode and find out. Part of why I'm doing an episode every season about my current builds is because, for one, they change so frequently. I'll post new blog episodes when I create one/while I'm creating it. But still. If you can't watch all of them, I'll understand. We're humans. There's only 24 hours in a day, and we don't have all the time that we need.

By the way, please feel free to post a comment and tell me if there's anything that you do or don't like about this blog. 

All right, on to my current builds (finally, I don't like wasting time)! 
___________________________________________________________________________________

Build Number One is a power barge with three folding sections that each span the length of the plot, it has two decks, each with a ramp to unload and load from the dock, and a giant pilot house with a helipad.




Stats:

Forward Speed: 26 s.p.s.

Reverse Speed: 5 s.p.s.

Turning/Rotating Speed: 7 s.p.s.

Estimated Acceleration Rating (1 through 10, compared to other water vessels I've seen that are about the size of mine): 7.4/10

Length: Estimated 500 blocks

Width (Top Deck): 16 blocks

Width (Bottom Deck): 14 blocks

Main Heighth (Not counting the heighth of the pilot house): 8 blocks

Estimated Heighth of barge (counting the pilot house too): Estimated 30 blocks

Block Count: 3,072
blocks

Tutorial: Not at all

Motor locking used? No

Name: "Jasmine B"

Are there any stats that I forgot or that you want to know? Please leave a comment. I read every single one of them.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Build number 2 is a car. Pretty simple suspension car, works kinda cool. 

Front View

Top View


Stats:

Suspension Type: Double Wishbone (Here's a link for a tutorial I just searched up on google: Here's the link to the tutorial (It's gonna open up in a new tab) 

Number of wheels: 6

Wheel material: Fabric/Friction

Motor locking used? No

Block Count: 274 blocks

Suspension Settings: Damping 15, Stiffness 75, and Free length 9.69

Turning System: Motor 2

Axle Count: 3

Passenger Capacity: 2 (Driver and 1 passenger)

___________________________________________________________________________________

My third build is a pvp monster. And I mean monster. Just look at the stats. It's a controllable spinning cutter bladed craft complete with lava and water spitters, and sky thrusters to jump-scare its enemies. Not only that, but it has a heck of a cool name. Just look at this video I took of it. Absolutely monstorous!

Stats:

Name: "SR-73 Spinner" 

Block count: 224 blocks

Motor locking used? No

Passenger capacity: 1 (Driver)

Number of Lava Spitters and Water Jets: 2 and 2

Top speed (Moving): Up to 200 s.p.s.

Top speed of spinning blades: Up to 1,209 s.p.s.

Rocket Engine Used: Super Rocket Engine

Color: Black

Moving keys: W, S, A, and D

Ground Contact Points (For the spinning blades): 5

Maximum Ascent Speed: Estimated 140 s.p.s.

Explosives used: Yes (But only for very dire situations)

___________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, I think that's gonna wrap up this episode! I have way more builds than that, but I felt that those were the ones I just had to share with you guys. Have a great day, and just remember: Keep building!

-bobby3dse










Comments